Your annual membership is an investment in your business or organization and your business community. Over-the-Rhine Chamber membership provides tools to grow and promote your business or organization, save you money, and network and engage. As a member you are part of a chamber that promotes the economic vitality of the Over-the-Rhine. Additionally, you are supporting the OTR Chamber’s programs for a safer and cleaner Over-the-Rhine community.
Grow and PromoteThe OTR Chamber promotes your business or organization:
- Enhanced business directory listing with online, interactive member information page complete with mapping and website links on the Chamber’s interactive, social-media enabled website, currently in the top three search results on Google for keywords OTR and Over-the-Rhine.
- Grow and promote your business through the website’s event calendar, Hot Deals, Marketplace and jobs listings, member forums and member-to-member discounts.
- The OTR Chamber e-newsletter sends your special events/promotions and lists new members to our database and posts them to social media.
- Website banner advertising (paid) opportunities available to Chamber members.
- A Worker’s Compensation Program is endorsed by the OTR Chamber, giving our Members access to group savings. For member businesses, the average group savings is approximately $1,400. Click here to complete a no-cost, no-obligation analysis (Deadline November 9, 2016 to complete AC-3’s. Enrollment deadline November 21.) Click here to download the Group Rating Safety Accountability Letter.
- As an OTR Chamber member, if your business is solely located in Over-the-Rhine, you can join the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber for an additional $99 (*available to prospective members of the Regional Chamber; a $346 or more savings; dual status allows participation on additional Regional Chamber Discounted Programs).
- OTR Chamber Members receive a 20% discount at the Central Parkway YMCA.
Network and Engage
Access the Over-the-Rhine Chamber’s citywide network of stakeholders, City officials, police officers, business owners, residents, and individuals with the common goal of revitalizing Over-the-Rhine and building better business.
- Access to our online business directory is available to OTR Chamber Members.
- Subscription to OTR Chamber’s e-newsletter.
- Meetings and networking opportunities:
Quarterly networking events
Safety Sector Meetings: Monthly meetings to discuss issues and promote community relations. Representatives from District One Police, City officials, residents, stakeholders, and small business owners are present.
The OTR Chamber holds various additional events to build better business and address community issues including the Annual Luncheon and Star Awards, and the OTR 5k Run / Walk and Summer Celebration.