The 12th Annual OTR 5k Run / Walk is Saturday, May 19th, 2018 at 9:00 AM with the Summer Celebration following until 4:00 PM
*OTR 5k Run/Walk Pricing:
$35 from now until May 14th
$40 starting May 14, 2018.
Pre-registering online guarantees t-shirt and size. Registration includes t-shirt, timed chip start and finish, drink ticket (beer, soda or bottled water) and Taste of Belgium mini-waffle!
*Regarding Dogs running in the OTR 5K. To ensure a safe race for all, this year we are keeping the OTR 5K run/walk for humans only. We love our dogs, so please bring them out to spectate and Washington Park is very dog-friendly! Pet Wants will be on hand by the dog park with free dog bandannas! We appreciate you being understanding of keeping this a safe and fun event!
Thursday May 17th, Central Parkway YMCA, 1105 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- 4pm-7pm: Packet pickup in the lobby of the YMCA
Friday, May 18th, Central Parkway YMCA, 1105 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- 11am-1pm: Packet pickup in the lobby of the YMCA
4pm-7pm: Packet pickup in the lobby of the YMCA
Saturday, May 19th, Washington Park, 1230 Elm Street, Cincinnati OH 45202
- 7:30am-8:45am: Packet pickup and registration at the registration tent on site (cash only)
Personal Item Drop
Where to put my personal items during the race?
Returning this year, we have partnered with Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer LLP to have a personal item drop off for the race adjacent to the registration tent. They will have bags for you to put your phones, keys, and other items of value to be stored with them and returned to your post race. We are excited about this partnership and hope that you will be able to utilize and enjoy the run knowing that your personal items are safe with us!
How does it work?
- Stop by the BPBS tent located adjacent registration.
- A runner’s checked belongings should fit in one (1) of the BPBS provided bags. Please, no backpacks or other large/living objects.
- Pick up your checked items before 10:30 a.m., post-race.