The race is Saturday, May 17th, 2014 at 10:00 AM with the Summer Celebration following until 4:00 PM – we look forward to seeing you then!
Cost for the OTR 5k Run/Walk is $25 per participant -- we haven't raised our registration rate in years! This includes timing, a t-shirt, water during and after race, post race snacks (bananas, etc.) and guaranteed fun!
Online registration is now closed, however...
Registration will be available in person during packet pick up hours (Thursday, May 15 4-7pm; Friday, May 16 11-6pm) on the front porch of Music Hall; and day of beginning at 8:30 a.m. until the race start at 10:00 a.m. at the Registration tents in Washington Park, which will be located next to the Main Stage (closest to Fourteenth Street). CASH ONLY FOR IN PERSON REGISTRATION.
During these times you will be able to get your t-shirt, race bib with timing chip, and any additional information.
Packet Pick Up
In order to facilitate an easy completion of registration, there are 2 days of packet pick up before the race. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of them!
Packet Pick Up
- Thursday, May 15th 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. @ front porch of Music Hall – 1241 Elm St OTR
- Friday, May 16th 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. @ front porch of Music Hall – 1241 Elm St OTR
- Pick up your shirt designed by We have Become Vikings & your bib with timing chip
- You may pick up on race day morning starting at 8:30 a.m. if you like, but we encourage you to pick up in advance. Registration tent will be next to the Main Stage on the event Lawn in Washington Park (closest to Fourteenth Street)
- You may pick up your friends/family items as needed. (You are such a great friend!)
Your contribution supports the activities of the Over-the-Rhine Chamber of Commerce. Our event staff is all volunteer, which allows us to utilize your funds very well. THANK YOU! In the weeks leading up to the race, we will email you regarding packet pick-up and race details. (all will be posted on this site as well).
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems with registration please simply email email@example.com and we will do our best to get back to you within 48 hours.
Thank you for your time, passion, and generosity!
Personal Item Drop
Where to put my personal items during the race?
New last year and returning because of its popularity, we have partnered with Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer LLP to have a personal item drop off for the race adjacent to the registration tent. They will have bags for you to put your phones, keys, and other items of value to be stored with them and returned to your post race. We are excited about this partnership and hope that you will be able to utilize and enjoy the run knowing that your personal items are safe with us.