The 10th Annual OTR 5k Run / Walk is Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 10:00 AM with the Summer Celebration following until 4:00 PM – we look forward to seeing you then!
Online registration is now closed. Register in person during packet pick up ($35, cash only) or day of from 8:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. Click here for more race day details.
As in year's past, registration will also be available in person during packet pick up hours (Thursday, May 19, 4-6:30pm; Friday, May 20, 11-5pm); and day of beginning at 8:30 a.m. until 9:45 a.m., just before the race start at 10:00 a.m. at the Registration tents in Washington Park, which will be located next to the Main Stage (closest to Fourteenth Street). CASH ONLY FOR IN PERSON REGISTRATION. Only online registration only guarantees a t-shirt and size. Online registration closes May 18 at 5 p.m. The event is rain or shine. No refunds; no transferring of registrations.
During these times you will be able to pick up your race day packet and any additional information.
OTR 5k Run/Walk Rates: We will offer early bird rates as we did in 2015. $30 early bird, and $35 starting May 8, 2016. Pre-registering online only guarantees t-shirt and size. Registration includes timed chip start and finish (new in 2016!), water during and after race, post race snacks (bananas), and guaranteed fun!
Packet Pick Up
In order to facilitate an easy completion of registration, there are 2 days of packet pick up before the race. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of them!
Packet Pick Up
- Thursday, May 19th 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on the front porch of Music Hall, 1241 Elm Street
- Friday, May 20th 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the front porch of Music Hall, 1241 Elm Street
- Pick up your shirt & your bib with timing chip
- You may pick up on race day morning starting at 8:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. if you like, but we encourage you to pick up in advance. Registration tent will be next to the Main Stage on the event Lawn in Washington Park (closest to Fourteenth Street)
- You may pick up your friends/family items as needed. (You are such a great friend!)
Your contribution supports the business attraction and retention activities of the Over-the-Rhine Chamber of Commerce. Our event staff is all volunteer, which allows us to utilize your funds very well. THANK YOU! In the weeks leading up to the race, we will email you regarding packet pick-up and race details. (all will be posted on this site as well).
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems with registration please simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get back to you within 48 hours.
Thank you for your time, passion, and generosity!
Personal Item Drop
Where to put my personal items during the race?
For the last three years and returning this year because of its popularity, we have partnered with Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer LLP to have a personal item drop off for the race adjacent to the registration tent. They will have bags for you to put your phones, keys, and other items of value to be stored with them and returned to your post race. We are excited about this partnership and hope that you will be able to utilize and enjoy the run knowing that your personal items are safe with us.
How does it work?
- Stop by the BPBS tent located adjacent registration.
- A runner’s checked belongings should fit in one (1) of the BPBS provided bags. Please, no backpacks or other large/living objects.
- Pick up your checked items before 11:30 a.m., post race.